keywords: national day of civil security, firemen, ambulances, first responder, luxembourg.
The first national day of civil security in Luxembourg will take place on Sunday 30 September 2018 in Roeser.
On 8 hectares this day will honour all the actors of the rescue services of Luxembourg for the first time the same day at the same place only three months after the creation of the Luxembourg Fire and Rescue Corps (CGDIS) on 1st July 2018 .
In the program of this day:
– discover of the firefighter’s life
– trainings and demonstrations
– exhibition of numerous vehicles
– presentation of special intervention groups
– the presence of young firefighters
– workshops and animations for all
– participation of firemen from the Greater Region
– food and drinks
In short, a family event for parents and children on the theme of civil security not to be missed.
Free entrance and parking.
Date and hour:
Sunday 30 September 2018 from 10:00 to 18:00.
Roeser Fire and Rescue Center (CIS Roserbann),
40 Grand-Rue, 3394 Roeser
Share this page with: