keywords: soft mobility, mobility week, bicycle bridge, adolphe bridge, luxembourg.
After the success of the renovation of the Adolphe Bridge in Luxembourg, it is now time to inaugurate the bicycle bridge located under the bridge. The inauguration will take place tomorrow Sunday 17th September 2017 at 11:00 at the Pont Adolphe, the first cyclists with the authorities are expected from 11:30.
This work will thus link the bike paths of Avenue de la Liberté to those of the city center (Ville Haute).
This inauguration is the starting point for the event “La ville est belle – Vivre l’espace urbain autrement” day, which will take place from 11 am to 5 pm at the Ville-Haute district and in the Gare district with a series of activities in the two districts.
– from 10 am to 5 pm: a garage sale on the Guillaume II Square on the theme of sport: sporting goods, bicycles, scooters, rollerblades, roller blades and other second-hand items.
– 11.00 am and 4.30 pm: a Rally, the circuit passing by Boulevard Franklin D. Roosevelt, the Adolphe Bridge, the Avenue de la Liberté, the Avenue de la Gare, the Viaduc (last reply at 4:30 pm)
– and all day:
- Giant picnic and foodtrucks on the Pont Adolphe
- Stands selling bicycles, accessories, mini-bicycle repairs on the place de la Constitution
- Sports and leisure activities for all in Avenue de la Liberté
- Animations for children and workshops of urban art in the avenue de la Gare
- Stands of information about soft mobility at Franklin D. Roosevelt Boulevard
Share this page with: